I just ran onto the field ready to go and score some goals. It was the grand final Barcelona vs PSG. I got the ball and was dribbling down the field, I was about to score. The umpire called it offside. I was devastated. PSG booted it down the field, our team intercepted it, Messi was dribbling up the field, he pasted it to me then I sprinted down the field to the goals. I had a shot but I missed. It was a corner Messi kicked it, I went for the header but then everything suddenly went dark.
I was in the Amazon. I was cutting down bushes in my way with my friend Quinn the monkey as it came rushing towards us. It was a pack of rhinos charging towards us. We ran as fast as we could until we reach a cliff . We did not know what to do. We were tired but the rhinos were still coming towards us. We had no choice but to jump. So we jump and Quinn and I managed to hold onto a weed as the rhinos ran of the cliff. We were safe that was close.
The author has explored physical characteristics of the character by describing him, as climbing to the very top of the tree and he has big ears. The main character purrs so I think he is a cat. His name is Sammie.During the story sammie grows biger so his ears do not look so big anymore
The author has explored intellectual characteristics of the character by having the main character very confused about what is happening to his home.Sammie learns as the story develops a liking for humans because the mum gives him a big comfortable box with a fluffy blanket.He is smart because he can get his own food.
The author has explored emotional characteristics of the character by telling us that Sammie was happy to find a good place to call home, he had a sea view. Sammies feeling change thoughtout the story because his owners gave food to him he liked them.
The author has explored philosophical characteristics of the character by having Sammie’s beliefs change throughout the story because he now has a best friend and he is worth purring for. Sammie’s life is very easy at the end. He gets things like food and his own small house.Sammie believes that his life is the best because he has a favourite tree and a cosy bed and the best thing is that there is no one to bug him.
The author has explored social characteristics of the character by telling us Sammie chooses Ethan to be his best friend as he cares about him because Ethan lets him sleep on his bed every night. And he worries about Sammie when he goes out side in the cold. Sammie’s social standing has changed thoughout the story, at the start he was by himself and then he finds a family.
Fact#1-Fiction is all about the characters.
- Trying to make you keep reading.
- The main character is Laurie.
- Laurie is a young boy because he uses crayons and a seesaw.
- Laurie’s personality is cheeky and naughty.
- The author did not explain how he got to be this way.
Fact#2- Fiction is all about what your character wants.
- Laurie wants attention to make friends
Fact#3- Fiction is all about how your character gets or does not get what he or she wants
- Yes and no because he gets attention and he gets in trouble.
- Yes because the mum and dad found out that there is no Charles in the class.
- His mum and dad would always find out. Laurie makes up excuses to not get in trouble like, ‘’Charles yelled so much that the teacher made every one stay in after school’’.
Fact#4-Fiction is all about how your character changes
- Charles is actually Laurie
Fact#5-Fiction is all about a world an author creates
- “This is a world where”…
- A boy named Laurie. He is naughty, cheeky and he is very mean at school. He makes excuses not to get in trouble and blames it on an imaginary boy named Charles.